|This Week’s Reports:
Selections (sorted by name)
Selections (sorted by points)
Standings (sorted by name)
Standings (sorted by points)
Consensus Top 5
Leaderboard Top 5
Differential Top 5 (new)
2011 Hilton Super Contest Reports :
- Lines and team selections. See the lines for the contest and how many times each team has been chosen.
- Contestant standings by name, including current point total and selections/results for the current week
- Contestant standings by points. See who’s leading the contest from top to bottom.
- Selections by name. Find anyone easily by the alphabetical listing, easily follow your favorites and see which teams they are picking.
- Selections by standings. See who the leaders of the contest are taking this week.
- Top 5 report: See which top five teams are the consensus picks by all the contestants in the contest.
- Leaderboard Top 5 Report: Exclusive to Jim Feist reports, now you can see who the leaders are taking. Jim looks at the Top 25 contestants for the week and shows you who their top five selections will be. In 2009, the top three picks by the leaderboard players (Top 25 ranked contestants) went 33-17-2 (66% winners) for the season. This is a report that only Jim Feist will bring you.
- Monday’s by 10 p.m. PT (or 30 minutes after MNF): Updated standings and results for the overall contest, Top 5 and Leaderboard Top 5 plays.
- Wednesday’s by 9 p.m. PT: Lines for this week’s games are posted
- Saturday’s by 12:30 p.m. PT: ALL Contestant selections, Top 5 and Leaderboard Top 5 selections.
Sign up for the FREE SMS text service and receive the Top 5 and Leaderboard Top 5 selections right to your mobile device. Not by your computer or web browser? No problem, the FREE SMS service will deliver the plays to you so you don’t miss a single selection. SMS sent around 12:45 p.m. PT each Saturday.